Are you registered and active in the Parish?
To avoid problems or misunderstandings, especially when planning Baptisms and Marriages, registering for our Faith Formation Programs, or when you have special requests for the Parish, etc., you should be registered and active.
1. Have you moved away from your parental home?
2. Are you newly married, grew up here, but starting your own family?
3. Are you new to the area and just haven’t gotten around to it?
4. Were you once an active member of the Parish but left and came back for whatever reason?
6. Do not receive mail from the Parish?
If any of these apply to you, there is a good possibility that you are not registered. Please come to the Parish Office to register or select the tab to the left "Register with the Parish".
We look forward to welcoming you!
*Please note that in order to register for the Faith Formation programs, you do need to show you are actively going to Mass. Using the Sunday Offertory envelopes (whether or not you include a donation) is a great way to tell us you are present at Mass. Ask for your envelopes when registering as members of the Parish.