On November 9, 2007 our parish broke ground on our new campus located on a 20 acre parcel at the corner of Valpico and Corral Hollow Roads. That day marked the beginning of the construction of Holy Family Center. It is a multi-purpose building that will be temporarily used as a second location to hold additional Masses. It is also used to hold various functions for our parish and greater Tracy community. It has a seating capacity for approximately 1200 people. The first Mass was held at sunrise on Easter Sunday in 2009, which marked the 100th anniversary of St. Bernard's Parish.
We are truly blessed to have the prayerful and financial support of so many parishioners towards this project. By the grace of God, and the generosity of our parish families, in 2015 we were able to pay off the debt of the Holy Family Center! As a reminder, the total cost of the First Phase of our Master Plan was $12 million. This included the land, infra-structure, county impact fees, partial parking lot, and Multi-Purpose facility.